1. Go to www.voicemaker.in - Where you can see Standered and Natural Voices.
(eg: we selected standered voices)
2. Type your text which you want to convert to speech.
3. Note: We added brake of 0.2s for every new line. Example:
Hello, this is VoiceMaker,
This new line will give you speech brake of 0.2s
3. Select your preferanced language and voice. We have about 70+ voices and 27 supportive languages.
4. After, click on convert to speech (Yellow button), than magically you will hear the sound of your text.
5. You can also download that speech in mp3 file for free.
6. For Advanced settings, you can edit voice speed, pitch tuning, voice effect & in audio settings - audio format & sample rate.
7. Thank You so much, Now you are expert in using Voice Maker Website. If you has any problem, please contact us.